By Morris Proctor / MP Seminars / 2014
Get the latest version of this training—built for Logos 7—here.
Don’t have Logos 7? Get up-to-date with Logos 7 Basic—free.
Did you know that most Logos users only utilize 10% or less of Logos’ full potential? Well, now you can learn how to tap into the other 90%.
For over 13 years, tens of thousands of seminar attendees have all attested to one thing: Camp Logos works. From basic features to advanced tools, Camp Logos will help you hone your use of Logos Bible Software, taking your bible study to a whole new level. And now, Logos Bible Software is bringing Camp Logos straight to your computer with Camp Logos Live!
Camp Logos 1 takes Morris Proctor’s highly effective training from his seminars to your computer, allowing you to make use of this powerful seminar from anywhere in the world, with just the click of a mouse.
Check out the 10-minute preview of Camp Logos: you’ll see just a fraction of what you can learn with Morris Proctor’s training.
Morris Proctor, authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software, offers 2-day Camp Logos training seminars at dozens of locations around the country. Ever since Logos Bible Software revolutionized his personal study, he has been devoting his time through his company, Morris Proctor Seminars, to train Logos users to realize its full potential.
Check the Camp Logos Calendar for the next Camp Logos near you!